- a) Our goal is to provide quality service to all customers. Please read these terms of service carefully before you access the site or the service.
- b) These Terms of Service (“the Terms”) govern your use of the LetsVPN and the associated website domains (the “Site”) and related service (the “Services”), which are owned and operated by the LetsVPN Team (“LetsVPN,” “our”, “we” or “us”). The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and the Lets VPN Team.
- a) You understand that we are providing you with a virtual private network (or "VPN") service, which includes, but is not limited to, the use of servers, transport, routers, IP addresses and other equipment and protocols to transmit information over our network (the "System"). You agree to abide by the Terms with respect to your use of the Service.
- a) BY USING Lets VPN SERVICE (the "Service") YOU AGREE:
- a) NOT to use the system for sending spam, port scanning, scanning for open proxies or open relays, sending opt-in email, unsolicited email or any type or version of email sent in large quantities even if the email is ultimately sent off of another server.
- b) NOT to launch any pop-ups from our service.
- c) NOT to attack in any way shape or form any other computer or network while on our service.
- d) NOT to use the service for things that could hurt our network or other people.
- b) It is the user responsibility to know and comprehend any and all relevant laws related to any jurisdiction or venue that concerns you and your actions. Lets VPN is not liable in any way or form for actions done by its users including a criminal liability and a civil liability for harm executed or not executed beyond any money paid to Lets VPN for its services by a concrete individual.
- c) Violations of this Usage Policy or the Terms may result in termination of your account, without any refund of amounts previously paid for the Service. Additionally, you may be held responsible for any and all damages incurred to Lets VPN, including any amounts charged by any outside entity due to said violation(s), including attorney’s fees and costs without limitation.
- d) Lets VPN enables you to download software, software updates or patches, or other utilities and tools onto your mobile phones or Internet-enabled device. Lets VPN ("the Software") grants to you a nonexclusive, limited license to use the Software solely for the purpose stated by Lets VPN at the time the Software is made available to you and in accordance with these Terms. Modifying, distributing to unauthorized parties, reverse engineering, or otherwise using the Software in any way not expressly authorized by Lets VPN, is strictly prohibited.
- a) We strive to prevent interruptions to the Site and the Service. However, these are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we do not warrant, either expressly or by implication, the accuracy of any materials or information provided through the Site or Service, or their suitability for any particular purpose.
- b) Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. The Service will attempt to be available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However the Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed.
- c) We do not make any warranty that the Service will meet your requirements, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. You acknowledge that you access the Site and the Service at your own discretion and risk.
- d) We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or communications services or networks (e.g., T-1 lines or the Internet). We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend Service, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users or the Service. Network speed is an estimate and is no indication of the speed at which your or the Service sends or receives data. Actual network speed will vary based on configuration, compression, network congestion and other factors. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.
- e) We do not log any user activity (sites visited, DNS lookups, emails etc.) We only log access attempts to our servers for the purposes of troubleshooting and improving the Services. We do not get involved in any form of censorship. We do not give your personal info to any third parties.
Changes to the Terms
- a) LetsVPN may update the Terms from time to time without notice. Any changes in the Terms will be incorporated into a revised Agreement that we will post on the Site. Unless otherwise specified, such changes shall be effective when they are posted. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will aim to notify you via App or when you check on our Website.
Last but NOT Least
- a) LetsVPN believes deeply in consumer privacy, security and online freedom, according to which we manage and protect consumer privacy and personal information. If you have any question or inquiry, we are all here to support you via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org